Does any one have one, used one, knows someone who has one, or has used one? As of right now it is lacking somethings that I would like it to offer, but I like the concept and would love to hear more about it from all of you.

*When leaving a comment please don't use our real names in order to help keep my info a little more private thank you*
4 comments:
I have never heard of it before. Is it some sort of electronic reader?
Yes it is like an electronic book. You can download books for about $9.99. The books are yours to keep forever. They save a copy of the book for you on Amazon in case something happens to your Kindle, you still have the books. It uses cell phone technology to download books, so you can download them anytime anywhere with out having an internet connection.
Huh, sounds interesting, never heard of it before though.
I've known a few people who have had or used them. My friend Zach really likes it because he can read several books at once without having to carry more than one around. It's also really nice because the screen doesn't hurt your eyes like a computer screen does. I'm not exactly sure how it works, but instead of being a computer screen, the screen is just like looking at a piece of paper. I've tried it, and it's true. Pretty neat.
The other people I've know who've used them are library people. One person liked to take it on trips, because they could have a bunch of books and not need to pack them all. Another person liked that you could get your newspaper downloaded to it everyday. It's a really cool thing, but kind of expensive, I think. And for someone who doesn't buy books very often, like myself, it wouldn't be worth it unless it were a lot cheaper.
Post a Comment