While we were on our vacation we went to the kids Dentist. Great Aunt Anna and Great Aunt Lisa (Dad's Aunts) work there, so they were able to get us an appointment at the last minute. The boys both did great and cooperated with the Dentist and his staff.
Most importantly is they are both...
Most importantly is they are both...
Good job brushing and flossing boys, keep up the good work!
Thank you, to the Great Aunt's for your help getting the boys an appointment at the last moment and giving them such a good/fun experience when ever they go to the dentist.
*When leaving a comment please don't use our real names in order to help keep my info a little more private thank you*
3 comments:
Wow what a great accomplishment! I WISH I could say the same for my kids but no luck *sigh* You guys sure do have a lot of access to dentist in your family don't you!
I'm impressed you took Burner to the dentist already. I haven't even considered taking Abraham.
Good job! We have our 6 month appointments next month and I am dreading finding out how many cavities they'll have.
Post a Comment