Bop got this AWESOME gift from his Bampa and Mema (mom's parents) It has two tunnels, a tent and a tepee that all connect together in various ways. I have never seen kids (or Bampa) have so much fun with a toy.

Burner in the tunnel

Bop tried and tried to hide every time I wanted to take a pic of him in the tunnel. It looks like he succeeded because this is the best shot I got of him

Bampa made it through the tunnel once, but he never tried again.

Hmmm, I don't think that is a great idea Bampa.
The boys thought it was a great idea

I guess we should have made some rules like only one person in the tunnel at a time, or only one direction at a time.
It looks like Burner is the one going the wrong way, but actually Bop and Cousin (click here for his family website) were the ones that got in after Burner.
Burner in the tunnel
Bop tried and tried to hide every time I wanted to take a pic of him in the tunnel. It looks like he succeeded because this is the best shot I got of him
Bampa made it through the tunnel once, but he never tried again.
Hmmm, I don't think that is a great idea Bampa.
The boys thought it was a great idea
I guess we should have made some rules like only one person in the tunnel at a time, or only one direction at a time.
It looks like Burner is the one going the wrong way, but actually Bop and Cousin (click here for his family website) were the ones that got in after Burner.
*When leaving a comment please don't use our real names in order to help keep my info a little more private thank you*
1 comment:
Talk about fun. It was a great present for him and for him to share. Where are the pics of his Utah Birthday Party. We miss you. I love your car.
Post a Comment