Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Watch out here we come

We are so excited to head out early tomorrow to go see Mom's family! Dad has to work a lot at this time of year because of Valentines Day, so the boys and I are headed on vacation to keep ourselves busy while Dad is busy at work.

road trip Pictures, Images and Photos

Hopefully we can talk Dad's family into coming and visiting us while we are so close to them! Hint Hint Grandma and Grandpa Far Away

*When leaving a comment please don't use our real names in order to help keep my info a little more private thank you*

3 comments:

Gina said...

Very fun! Be safe.

Charlotte said...

Have fun!!

Summer & Rich said...

I bet Tiff is super excited she misses you guys. I hope I get to see you for a bit while yo are down too.