Monday, February 23, 2009

Climbing the Stairs

Burner had only been walking a short while when we moved out of Bampa's (Mom's Dad)house, so he never got to enjoy some of the more dangerous parts of the house, like climbing up the stairs on the wrong side of the banister. It didn't take long for him to figure it out, and then start jumping off (luckily onto cushions)
Now you would think this video should have come first, thus making Bampa the bad influence on my kids, but no, it is the other way around. I guess my kids are a bad influence on Bampa.


Bampa is still sore from this jump, but the kids loved it!

2 comments:

Charlotte said...

That was scary (for the kids part) and hilarious (for my uncle part).

Kim and Ken Carlile said...

I'm impressed. Abe can't even go up stairs the normal way yet! I liked the video too, way to go Bampa!