Thursday, February 26, 2009

One of Bop's Birthdays

Bop got to celebrate his Birthday all week long. I guess that is part of the fun of visiting family right before your birthday.

One of his Birthday Celebrations was at Chuck E Cheese (of course). Grandma and Grandpa Far Away (Dad's Parents) meet us there.

Here is Bop and his Gpa Far Away
Here Burner is being taught to gamble, uh I mean play games, with Gma Far Away


Burner "hearts" Gpa

I never could them all to look at the camera at once, here is the best shot of the group of them.
Thank You Grandma and Grandpa Far Away for driving so far to visit the boys. They Love you so much and I know they loved spending the day with you.


*When leaving a comment please don't use our real names in order to help keep my info a little more private thank you*

1 comment:

Summer & Rich said...

How fun for you. I want to celebrate my birthday for a week tell Bop I am jealous. I have loved seeing your trip to see the fam. I should have come down too but it was a busy week.