Saturday, February 21, 2009

Olympic Sized Bath Tub

One of the best parts of visiting Bampa (mom's dad) is his
Olympic Sized Bath Swimming Tub

Needless to say, (but I am going to say it anyways) the boys took A LOT of baths


It took a lot of convincing and bribery to get Bop to let me do his hair like this.
It took even more bribery to get him to let me take a picture.
*I am pretty sure he ate nothing but treats form the time I took this picture until the day after his birthday, but it was worth it

I wanted a similar picture of Burner but he refused, in his I know I am not 2 yet but I can still act like it way.



*When leaving a comment please don't use our real names in order to help keep my info
a little more private thank you*

2 comments:

Charlotte said...

We have big tub like that in the house we're leasing. The kids love to take a bath in it. I can almost give them swim lessons in it.

Kalli said...

So so so cute I love bath babies! And thank you for the nice comment I have lost a lot but would love to lose like 20 more so we will see