A lot of people showed up to wish him a Happy Birthday...

... here is some more people/ and a few of the same.

It was his cousin's (Mom's older sister's son) Birthday about a week later, so they both got gifts.

Aunt PP gave herself as a gift!
*Aunt PP got her name from the cousin mentioned in the above pic.
Bop LOVED his cake. I wanted to make him one, but all he wanted was a Lightening McQueen cake. His sucker of a Mom gave into him, of course.

I think that Burner actually enjoyed the cake more then Bop!

... here is some more people/ and a few of the same.
It was his cousin's (Mom's older sister's son) Birthday about a week later, so they both got gifts.
Aunt PP gave herself as a gift!
*Aunt PP got her name from the cousin mentioned in the above pic.
I think that Burner actually enjoyed the cake more then Bop!
*When leaving a comment please don't use our real names in order to help keep my info a little more private thank you*
6 comments:
Looks like a really fun day! Happy Birthday!
Family birthday parties are always fun. Do we want to know why Aunt PP got her knickname?
Aunt PP got her name because that is how here nephew (K's son) said her name. I wish it was a funnier story then that.
so do we, (J/K) that is a good story though.
It was a fun party!! I love parties and my grandkids.
Aunt PP huh? I will have to call her that next time I see her!!! :)
Post a Comment