I have found my new love, some may call it an addiction.
I know what you are all saying right now.
"We all know you are addicted to Mafia Wars, this isn't news"
Well your right, I am addicted to MW. But this isn't about that addiction.
In fact, this has pulled me away from MW a lot lately.
We found the most wonderful beach just 10 minutes from
Our House
and we have spent 3 of the last 5 days there.
I know what you are all saying right now.
"We all know you are addicted to Mafia Wars, this isn't news"
Well your right, I am addicted to MW. But this isn't about that addiction.
In fact, this has pulled me away from MW a lot lately.
We found the most wonderful beach just 10 minutes from
Our House
and we have spent 3 of the last 5 days there.
We have found other beaches, but this one is our favorite.
We all enjoy it so much, from eating yummy sandwiches on the beach,
to playing in the water.
to playing in the water.
It is so great to be able to spend fun times like this with the family.
* Sorry for the lack of Bop pics, he wasn't in a picture taking mood*
*When leaving a comment please don't use our real names in order to help keep my info a little more private thank you*


3 comments:
I love the beach!
I agree, beach time is awesome! I'm glad you found one you liked.
So jealous of the beach....ahhh how I miss it!
Post a Comment