Saturday, July 18, 2009

Building, Building, Building...

If Bop had it his way, he would stay at home all day every day a build.
His favorite thing to build is forts, huts, houses, etc. with blankets, chairs tables and anything else he can find.
He also builds and rebuilds different train track configurations with his Geo Tracks.
He loves to pull out the Lego's and see what he can design.
Lately he lays in bed and draws pictures of what he is going to build the next day
( I will have to post some of his drawings some day)
He is a little addicted I think.

The other day I finally put my foot down,
I couldn't handle staying home one more day and 'building'
We went to the museum, you want to guess what he did there!?


He BUILT towers out of wood pieces...

he BUILT houses out of blocks...

... and he BUILT bridges for trains to drive over.
Hmmmm I wonder what he is going to be when he grows up!


*When leaving a comment please don't use our real names in order to help keep my info a little more private thank you*

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Holy cow, I was just about to give a garbage bag of Geo Tracks to DI because my boys don't like it much. I rotate their toys, and when I bring the Geo Tracks out they play with them for about a day, then they just sit there. I will bring the bag over sometime, might as well donate it to you instead!

Lemon Head said...

Orange is the same. All he ever wants to do is build with geotracks and legos! They will have so much fun when we come in Aug!

Rhonda said...

I love the random photos. Everyday life is so fun. I love Bop too and I also love Burner.