Monday, July 13, 2009

The last 3 weeks I have been doing a date night with my 2 little guys. Every Friday night we pop some popcorn pick out a movie and all snuggle together watching it.



This last week we added another friend to the mix. Bops friend Taylor spent the night, so she got to watch "Happy Feet" with us. She was a lot of fun and very entertaining. We were glad she could come hang out with us


*When leaving a comment please don't use our real names in order to help keep my info a little more private thank you*

3 comments:

The Crazies said...

I LOVE that little girl!

Kim and Ken Carlile said...

That is a great idea. It sounds like a lot of fun. I love your popcorn bowl.

Charlotte said...

My friend does that every Friday night, too. Sounds like a lot of fun.