We had a great 4th of July. It was not only the best 4th of July I can remember having, it was also the best time I have had in a long time.
We went to a bbq and fireworks at a friends of a friends.
Seeing as we didn't know the hosts, I was a little nervous about feeling out of place.
As soon as we arrived my fears went out the door.
There was probably over 300 people there. A lot of them being friends of friends.
They had so many fun things to do.we played in the dirt,
swung on tire swings,
played on the rope swing,
jumped on the trampoline,
and so much more.
One of the funnest parts was the creek that flowed right below the property.Bop ventured into the water and played a little
Burner preferred to throw rocks in from the side.
I didn't get pics of the fireworks, but it was a show worthy of Stadium of Fire.
The fireworks were all very expensive, which of course means AWESOME
These pictures don't do the day justice. Just take my word for it. It was a blast.
A special thanks to Holly and Joe for inviting us!
*When leaving a comment please don't use our real names in order to help keep my info a little more private thank you*
No comments:
Post a Comment