I am going on the record now. Bop's future wife is the luckiest girl in the world.

Sweet part 1
the idea The other day Bop and I were laying together watching a movie while Burner took his nap. Bop asked me if it would be alright if he and dad went to the store tonight to pick up a surprise for me. I told him he would have to ask Dad. I didn't think much of the conversation. I did think it was sweet that he had thought about getting me something. Sweet part 2
remembering the plan
remembering the plan
When Dad got home, Bop did his regular "Ya Dada is home" but it was fallowed by a "Dad can we go to the store and get a surprise for mom?" I was a little shocked. By this time I had forgotten about the conversation earlier. Bop whispered to Dad what he wanted to get me, and then they were off to the store.
Sweet part 3
putting mom first The first stop at the store was to pick up my gift. They then browsed around a little just for fun. While browsing Bop found a "must have item" When Dad explained to him that he wouldn't be able to buy Mom her gift, if he bought this other item, he put it back and said, "I don't really want it"
Sweet part 4
the gift So what was this surprise that Bop wanted to get for mom......
...........Flowers! He was vary specific about the flowers. They had to be PINK because that is my favorite color, and they had to be small enough to fit in the house.
Now tell me, is that not the sweetest 4 year old in the world.
*When leaving a comment please don't use our real names in order to help keep my info a little more private thank you*
Sweet part 3
putting mom first The first stop at the store was to pick up my gift. They then browsed around a little just for fun. While browsing Bop found a "must have item" When Dad explained to him that he wouldn't be able to buy Mom her gift, if he bought this other item, he put it back and said, "I don't really want it"
Sweet part 4
the gift So what was this surprise that Bop wanted to get for mom......
Now tell me, is that not the sweetest 4 year old in the world.
7 comments:
So sweet
So sweet!...and so handsome too!
That is super sweet! What a lucky Mom you are!
awwww! that is adorable.
He really is a delight. He is so thoughtful and kind. Lucky mom and future wife.
Wow! You're right, he will make some woman very lucky. That is adorable.
Aw!!! That's the best thing I've ever heard! Nice job raising such a sweetie pie.
Post a Comment