Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Dig Pit

Burner is my 'all boy' one of his favorite things to do is play in the dirt mud.
He usually looks a lot like this at the end of the day.
(Sorry I know it is kinda a bad picture, it is the best I could find)

His constant dirty face is the reason I love this place
It is the 'Dig Pit' at the Childrens museum.
Burner gets to dig, scoop, and dump as much as
he wants and he comes home clean as can be.
Because there is no dirt, only rubber chips.
It is like a dream come true for both of us.



*When leaving a comment please don't use our real names in order to help keep my info a little more private thank you*
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Charlotte said...

What a coinky-dink my boys looks like that at the end of the day, too. Must be a genetically male thing. Your children's museum looks like tons of fun!

Rhonda said...

He truly is ALL boy!