Monday, November 24, 2008

The weather outside is frightful

The best part about the weather getting chilly is...
The cute clothing.
Burner got this cute hat and matching gloves for his birthday from Mema and Aunt K.
I think he looks adorable.



*When leaving a comment please don't use our real names in order to help keep my info a little more private thank you*

3 comments:

Meredith said...

Hey, that's what I like best about winter, too! Your kids sure are adorable. I love their school pictures. I never had a school picture turn out even half that cute.

Kalli said...

hey it doesn't look frightful there yet but the clothes are cute and Kai loves his hat and gloves too its so fun...how are you guys adjusting to the new place?

Rhonda said...

He is so cute and he seems to have grown up so much since you left. He looks cuddly.