Thursday, November 20, 2008

Cafe

We found the cutest Cafe by our house.


It has great food that we all love to eat

best of all, 3/4 of it is a gated play area for kids.

The parents can sit and eat while the kids are allowed to play with everything from trains to dress up. They even have a small indoor playground that has a bridge and slide on it. There is a separate area for 1 and younger that is full off small things to climb and play with. Burner is a little to old for this area, but he still loved it in there. This is the coolest idea for winter play. I don't know why there isn't more places like this.

*When leaving a comment please don't use our real names in order to help keep my info a little more private thank you*

4 comments:

Gina said...

That is an awesome place! I know where you guys will go often!

Rhonda said...

That looks like so much fun. What a cool idea.

Anna said...

Wow what a great find! I bet the kids love that!

Charlotte said...

That is a great idea. I wish I could find something like that here (although I probably don't need more temptation to eat out)