Sunday, November 9, 2008

April Fools

April Fools Day Pictures, Images and Photos
HappyAprilFoolsSurpriseSmileyBlinkie Pictures, Images and Photos

So did I go to far?


*When leaving a comment please don't use our real names in order to help keep my info a little more private thank you*

9 comments:

Steven, Kimberly and Gavin said...

I fell for it... hahaha

Kim and Ken Carlile said...

You got me! I was thinking, "wow, that was sudden."
HaHa Happy April Fool's to you too!

Meredith said...

Ha ha! You're awesome. I didn't even remember that it's April Fools! High five!

Best Family said...

Wow you got me!

Summer & Rich said...

The was really a good one. You had me up until Germany. Cause I know your family and other than joining the army it totally sounds like something you would do. Way funny nicely done!

mama cow said...

You guys just move entirely too much for your own good so how the heck were we to NOT believe that! I was mad that you were so gullable but I guess I was the gullable one. Promise me Todd wont ever join the Army k

Brenda said...

Ha! Good job! happy April fools day!

Jenn said...

hay thta was good so you got me the day after! lol

Shay, Chelsea and Jonas Allen said...

I think the army is a good option for todd. He would be the nicest drill sergeant ever. Good luck in Germany, we will miss you!