We have had an awesome weekend. Grandma and Grandpa Far Away, Aunt E and Emma were in town. (Dad's Family). We had so much fun with them and that means lots of picture to sort through. While I sort through them and decide which ones to show you, I thought I would let you see what else we have been up to.
I know you are supposed to wait until after Thanksgiving to put up Christmas, but Bop has been wanting to put it up since the day before Halloween. So of course I gave in. I have loved having it up so early and am glad I gave into him.

A few of you have been asking me how things are going here. Most of you know I HATED it here at first and was ready to move back. You will all be happy to know, I don't feel that way anymore. I can't say I LOVE it here yet, but I don't hate it anymore and I am enjoying myself. I think the move is a good one, even though it was hard at first, and I still miss all of you so much.
I know you are supposed to wait until after Thanksgiving to put up Christmas, but Bop has been wanting to put it up since the day before Halloween. So of course I gave in. I have loved having it up so early and am glad I gave into him.

A few of you have been asking me how things are going here. Most of you know I HATED it here at first and was ready to move back. You will all be happy to know, I don't feel that way anymore. I can't say I LOVE it here yet, but I don't hate it anymore and I am enjoying myself. I think the move is a good one, even though it was hard at first, and I still miss all of you so much.*When leaving a comment please don't use our real names in order to help keep my info a little more private thank you*
4 comments:
I'm so glad your getting settled into your new home and adjusting. I can't wait to get up my tree (but I will a couple more days).
I had you beat! We had ours up two weeks ago!!!!
Mama cow
we had ours up two weeks ago also. I just didn't post the pics until now. I swear we are more alike each day.
You know how I love Christmas. Because our life here is so hectic nothing is up yet. SAD!!
Post a Comment