Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Guitar Hero

Bop got a chance to play Guitar Hero and he loved it. While he was playing it, he was so intense trying to make sure he didn't mess up. About half way through he stopped and came running to me and said he wasn't good enough. I told him how awesome he did. After he knew how awesome he was at it, he decided we need to own one.

*the guy in the video is a friend of a friend

When we got home, Bop told Dad that we had to buy it for Christmas. Dad asked him if he would rather have that instead of Geo Tracks Train. Bop thought for a second then said, "No Dad, I want Guitar Hero for you for Christmas" What a cleaver little boy I have.

3 comments:

mama cow said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Brenda said...

I love guitar hero. My kids do too. He is quite smart to figure out how to get 2 presents!

Charlotte said...

That certianly was clever. I think my husband wants some scrapbooking supplies for Christmas this year.