Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Horse Play

Burner was supposed to get a rocking horse for his Birthday. He loves playing with Bop's Horse. But he can't ride it alone. We couldn't buy it on his Birthday because of the move, so we finally bought it for him (a month late). He has had a lot of fun racing his brother on it. Bop loves to have some one to ride with him.







*When leaving a comment please don't use our real names in order to help keep my info a little more private thank you*

4 comments:

Meredith said...

How do you determine a winner when you're both riding stationary horses? Super cute, and I hope the boys don't get whiplash from riding those broncos. Stallions? I don't know anything about rocking horse breeds!

Gina said...

Very cute!

Kim and Ken Carlile said...

That is the cutest little rocking horse! What a great present.

Charlotte said...

We bought one of those big horses for our kids a few years ago and my kids love it. I think I let my ine year old go to town, too, so you are probably a better mom than I am!!