Bop used to play with his BFF almost everyday. He tells me all the time he wants to go play with him again. Any time I mention his BFF's name Bop comes running to see the new picture that was sent to me via Pic message on the cell phone. To my
older sister and her adorable son. We miss you guys so much!

*When leaving a comment please don't use our real names in order to help keep my info a little more private thank you*
3 comments:
His BFF always tells me he misses his cousin. We miss all of you.
Isn't it so hard to be away from cousins! I hate that Abe has so many cousins his age that he doesn't even know because they live across the country! Thank goodness for blogs to keep us in touch!
That is the hardest part about moving. I bet mom is missing her BFF's too. Hang in there, it'll get better!
Post a Comment