For those of you who knew Bop when he was younger. You know he ALWAYS had a blanket in his mouth. He still does it now but nearly as often. In Burners never ending attempt to be just like big brother, he has started doing the same thing.

and he even uses the same blanket Bop used.

Bop has two moods. Sometimes he hates cameras, other times he can't get enough. He will sometimes pose and then yell for me to come take a picture of it.

I actually didn't take this one, it was sent to me. My friends know how much I love Rip its. I am a little addicted to them. Here my friend poses at a Rip It machine. I think this might be the only one of its kind. I wish I had a vending machine like this in my house.

This was the first snow fall of the season at Bampa's house in Utah. Not much stuck and it melted fast, but Bop wanted to go scrape off the deck with his little snow shovel, (more commonly called a putty knife)

Burner loves babies, he just doesn't know how to be soft yet. Here he is trying to be soft with his cousin

This has got to be one of my all time favorite pictures. I love how funny Bop looks in it. He got these balls from his Mema in Utah. She gave them to him right before we said goodbye (when we were moving) we sent her this picture to make her smile since she was so sad we were leaving.

Before we moved, Bampa from Utah found out that Burner loves suckers so he went and bought a BIG bag of them. Bop had no complaints.

Her is Bop, Burner and several of there friends at a Dinosaur Museum admiring the fake fish.

*When leaving a comment please don't use our real names in order to help keep my info a little more private thank you*
6 comments:
Wow, I think the eyeball picture is a little freaky! But in a cute way. And nice job with the cell phone pics. Mine will probably die on my phone without anyone ever seeing them.
wow I look HOT! :)
These pictures bring back lots of fun memories. I miss all of you.
Mt cell phone pictures always include 100 photos of the couch or me driving in the car.
such cute little wiggle uppies you have!
so cute! so cute!
Post a Comment