Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Gymnastics Exhibiton

Bop had his first Gymnastics Exhibition and he did great.

He got a blue ribbon for doing such a good job.

Here are some videos of the events.

1. Him and his team mates entering the gym. The theme of the exhibition was "Disney" so he is wearing mickey mouse ears. He is the one in the gray shorts and white t-shirt.

2. Bop on the parallel bars.

3. Bop on the bars. (ignore the kid on the rings)
I messed up on this video, so you only get to see him dismount. Sorry.

4. Bop doing his floor routine.

5. Bop on the rings.
I messed up on this video, so you only get to see him dismount. Sorry. Again.

6. Bop on the spring board.

2 comments:

Kim and Ken Carlile said...

I remember going to gymnastics with you guys back in the day. That is really fun for him, He did great!

thejindras said...

I love this!!! and i love the fact that there are people that remember you guys from gymnastics...what a great experience for him :) where is it that you take him? I remember going to the gym you guys used and thinkin i was so cool on the bars and the beams :)