Bop wanted to go on a date with Me, so I took him to see the new Shrek movie.
He was so excited. He kept talking about how we were going to sit on the top row and he was going to get popcorn and a treat.
After the movie, Bop treated me to dinner and dessert... and I even got a kiss.

He was so excited. He kept talking about how we were going to sit on the top row and he was going to get popcorn and a treat.
After the movie, Bop treated me to dinner and dessert... and I even got a kiss.
*When leaving a comment please don't use our real names in order to help keep my info a little more private thank you*
2 comments:
Oh I love that little boy!!! Well, he's not so little anymore. I can't believe how grown up he looks!
Sounds like the best date ever! He's so sweet!
Post a Comment