Not all Grandparents are willing to climb through tunnels and get stuck in a cage, or...
slide down slides that are way to small for them.
But lucky for my kids, they have grandparents that will.
I may not have pictures to prove it with all 4 grandparents, but I have pictures to prove Bampa will do it.
slide down slides that are way to small for them.
But lucky for my kids, they have grandparents that will.I may not have pictures to prove it with all 4 grandparents, but I have pictures to prove Bampa will do it.
*When leaving a comment please don't use our real names in order to help keep my info a little more private thank you*
2 comments:
I've had to do that when pregnant to rescue a kid. Good for Bampa for doing it willingly!
He always reminds me so much of my dad. Our kids really are lucky.
Post a Comment