As always, one of the highlights was the sand pit.
Cousin and Bop worked together to bury Burner.

Bop loves his cousin so much. He is always watching out for her. They were so cute, as Bop led her around and held her hand.
Sorry, I kind of slacked in the picture taking, because I have posted a lot of pics of the Dino Museum in the past.
Cousin and Bop worked together to bury Burner.

Bop loves his cousin so much. He is always watching out for her. They were so cute, as Bop led her around and held her hand.
Sorry, I kind of slacked in the picture taking, because I have posted a lot of pics of the Dino Museum in the past.*When leaving a comment please don't use our real names in order to help keep my info a little more private thank you*
No comments:
Post a Comment