Burner got hurt, my friend Heather decided it would be fun to wrap him in cling wrap instead of just giving him a band aid. All the kids loved it and wanted to do the same.

We walked to the candy store and let the kids pick out treats. They, of course, loved it!

We went to a swim park/ splash pad.
Look at those muscles (ignore the ribs, he is sucking in, he isn't malnourished )

Burner is strong too.
The kids love this place. They can run up and down a stream, there is also a waterfall to play in.

I got these cool new sunglasses!

I love hanging out with my (nutty) friend, Heather.
okay, here is a little better pic of her.


We walked to the candy store and let the kids pick out treats. They, of course, loved it!

We went to a swim park/ splash pad.
Look at those muscles (ignore the ribs, he is sucking in, he isn't malnourished )

Burner is strong too.
The kids love this place. They can run up and down a stream, there is also a waterfall to play in.
I got these cool new sunglasses!

I love hanging out with my (nutty) friend, Heather.
okay, here is a little better pic of her.
*When leaving a comment please don't use our real names in order to help keep my info a little more private thank you*
1 comment:
No that second picture wast any better. But that first one is AWESOME!!!
Post a Comment