Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Space Musuem

The Space Museum is right next door to the Air Museum that houses the Spruce Goose. They are equal in price, but not equal in exhibits and entertainment. The Space Museum is lacking and wasn't worth the price, but we still had fun checking out the exhibits.


Dad and his boys!

They did have a really cool park outside that the boys loved.

I love this picture.
Bop and Burner have so much love.
They can be really cute and sweet sometimes.
( Sorry for the low pic quality~ The camera died, so these were all taken with my cell phone)

*When leaving a comment please don't use our real names in order to help keep my info a little more private thank you*

1 comment:

Charlotte said...

I hate when I feel like I overpayed to get into something. Glad you were able to still have some fun.