Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Bop's Preschool

Bop had his first day of Preschool today.
Earlier we made a deal,
he could be shy,
but he couldn't be scared.
He did great.
He jumped right out of the car,
and immediately started jabbering to his teacher.

When I picked him up,
his teacher told me he was such a good boy
and that he did great in class.

I asked if he was shy,
she thought for a second,
then said, "No, not at all"

Woo Whoooo for Bop!

I hope it keeps going this good!

Look how old he looks in this picture.
He is such a big kid now.



*When leaving a comment please don't use our real names in order to help keep my info a little more private thank you*
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Gina said...

And my gosh, SO cute!

Brenda said...

He looks so grown up ready for school! What a handsome kid.

Charlotte said...

I love the deal you made: shy but not scared.

It's wonderful that he had a good day!

Jenn said...

Wow, is he that old already?! It is kinda hard to beleave. I miss your little Bop! well if I have to have a big lexi then iguess you can have a big Bop.

Rhonda said...

Oh he does look so handsome. Bop, I am so proud of you. Hope mom and Burner weren't too lonely.

Just Us said...

they grow up way to fast! he is a handsome fellow you better watch out!