So we have had a lot of people asking about what Burner has been doing while Bop is in school.
He has been doing a little bit of this and a little bit of that.
But the most exciting thing he has been up to is...
He has been doing a little bit of this and a little bit of that.
But the most exciting thing he has been up to is...
sitting on the potty chair.
About a week and a half ago, he just kept sitting on the potty chair over and over. I figured, why not just go with it and see what happens. I hadn't planed on potty training until he turned 2, next month. Looks like he had other plans.
About a week and a half ago, he just kept sitting on the potty chair over and over. I figured, why not just go with it and see what happens. I hadn't planed on potty training until he turned 2, next month. Looks like he had other plans.
He has done really well and rarely has accidents. I wish I could say he never has accidents, maybe I will be able to say that by Oct. *fingers crossed*
*When leaving a comment please don't use our real names in order to help keep my info a little more private thank you*


4 comments:
that is so awesome!!! way to go Burner!
Good luck! I HATE potty training. The middle picture is hilarious (please tell me is just pretending, though!)
@ Charlotte- Yes he is just pretending, but when I saw the pic, I couldn't resist, putting it up there. It is just to cute/funny
Go Burner! He looks so much older than when I saw him just a couple of months ago.
Post a Comment