Ever since we have lived her, I have wanted to go check out the Hughes H-4 Hercules also known as"The Spruce Goose" and sometimes known as "The Hughes Flying Boat"
Here is a cool picture to show off its massive size
Here is a cool picture to show off its massive size
COOL FACTS ABOUT THE SPRUCE GOOSEIt is constructed of wood.
The plane only flew one time, and it was just over a mile.
It is the largest flying boat ever built,
and has the largest wingspan and height of any aircraft in history.
Here it is on its on November 2, 1947 making its short, history making, flight

Now that you read the history lesson that no one cares about but me.
You can see the cute pics of my family
You can see the cute pics of my family
The boys playing around at the museum
Checking out the planes!
There is a lot more planes to check out other then The Spruce Goose. Here are just a few.
*When leaving a comment please don't use our real names in order to help keep my info a little more private thank you*





5 comments:
I care! That's very interesting! In that picture with the boys under the wing, at first I couldn't even see the wing because I wasn't looking high enough in the picture. That's pretty sweet.
you all have way too many cool things to do in that state of yours! I am jellous all that there is to do in the summer is sweet down here, well there is also sweet and then there is sweet and swimming, so there are a few things to do here. (lol)
I remember hearing something about this plane years ago, but have forgotten about it. Looks like a lot of fun!
I know I've said it before, but dang you guys have lots of cool places to go. Montana is lame. I'm moving to wherever you are.
I am glad you went. FUN! FUN! FUN! I did enjoy the history lesson.
Post a Comment