Monday, March 22, 2010

Traumatic Experience, but for whom?

I took Bop in for his Kindergarten check-up and this is how it went.



He hid under the table screaming he didn't want a shot. I can only imagine how bad it would have been, if he had realized he was getting 4.

In the end, I had to hold him down, the Dr. held his hands, and the nurse gave him the shots.

It was a very traumatic experience, for both of us.

4 comments:

Gina said...

Poor Bop. Poor Mama!

Tucker Mom said...

Oh I remember having to give my kids their shots. I really hated it but it has to be done. Now he is a big boy and can go to school. Glad that is over for you and him.

The Patterson Happenings said...

Not looking forward to Landon KNOWING when someone is going to poke him :[ Poor Bop. WE MISS YOU GUYS! Give those beautiful boys a kiss for us!

Mommy of our Monkeys said...

My girls did great! Zeek on the other hand I feel will not. He will probably act a lot like Bop. I am not looking forward to that doc visit. =,(