Burner is a little young to be assigned chores.
That doesn't stop him from assigning himself chores.
His favorite thing to do is...
take out the garbage.
I don't know why he likes it so much, but if I leave a garbage bag on the floor for 1 minute, he is running up to take care of it.
That doesn't stop him from assigning himself chores.
His favorite thing to do is...
take out the garbage.I don't know why he likes it so much, but if I leave a garbage bag on the floor for 1 minute, he is running up to take care of it.
*When leaving a comment please don't use our real names in order to help keep my info a little more private thank you*
2 comments:
He is getting so big :[[[[ but very handsome as well!
Eric loves taking the trash out too. I get into big trouble if I take the trash out without him.
Post a Comment