We played on the Jeep ( I think we exceeded the weight limit a little)

We spent a day at the Dino Museum.
I forgot to check the weight of everyone combined on the giant scale. So we will guess it was 250lbs.


The boys liked the erosion table more then the girls. I think it was a little messy for the girls.

We went and hung out at Bampa's School.
Webroke went into a kindergarten class so Bop and Jess could get an idea of what to expect next year.

When you have that many kids, no ordinary stroller will do. So why not use a freight cart?!

All the kids made a shadow person of themselves. Here is Bop, and Burner

We spent a day at the Dino Museum.
I forgot to check the weight of everyone combined on the giant scale. So we will guess it was 250lbs.


The boys liked the erosion table more then the girls. I think it was a little messy for the girls.

We went and hung out at Bampa's School.
We

When you have that many kids, no ordinary stroller will do. So why not use a freight cart?!

All the kids made a shadow person of themselves. Here is Bop, and Burner
( Yea I know I should have put pants on Burner)
TL- Jess, BL- Cass, Middle- Abby, and R- Ryan
TL- Jess, BL- Cass, Middle- Abby, and R- Ryan
*When leaving a comment please don't use our real names in order to help keep my info a little more private thank you*



No comments:
Post a Comment