Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Bop is crazy over dinosaurs lately. It is his favorite toy, and he will watch any movie or show that has dinosaurs in it.

He walks around like a t-rex and tells everyone he is a carnivore.

When Bampa brought home a chicken the other day, Bop started taring it apart just like a dinosaur would.

While watching a movie he decided this was his favorite dino.

Spinosaurus Pictures, Images and Photos

He was thrilled when he found out the name of it is Spinosaurus, because it is so similar to his nick name of Spinny.

*When leaving a comment please don't use our real names in order to help keep my info a little more private thank you*

1 comment:

Melissa Baird said...

I just love little boys. They are great. I love Bop Tearing into the chicken. That's awesome. Logan's latest food thing is that the food has feelings and even gets to talk in a high pitched voice.
"Oh no. Don't eat me."
"I'm gonna eat you."
(Scream)
"No. Help."
"You're gonna die."

(Gulp)