Emily's oldest looks like a Denning and her youngest must look like her dad. Bop is looking more and more like his dad and Burner looks like mema Tucker's side of the family. I love the pictures.
Holy cow, those could all pass as your kids! The older girl could easily be Burner's twin! How cute!
Cute, cute boys!
those are GREAT pictures!
What cute pictures. I especially love the one of them together. So sweet. Good luck on the 2's. Eric is giving us a run for our money.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Emily's oldest looks like a Denning and her youngest must look like her dad. Bop is looking more and more like his dad and Burner looks like mema Tucker's side of the family. I love the pictures.
Holy cow, those could all pass as your kids! The older girl could easily be Burner's twin! How cute!
Cute, cute boys!
those are GREAT pictures!
What cute pictures. I especially love the one of them together. So sweet. Good luck on the 2's. Eric is giving us a run for our money.
Post a Comment