Bop has been asking for new church cloths.
He wanted one with a tie~ so he could look like daddy.
We told him when hes old ones got to small,
we would buy him a new one, with a tie.
So he has been eating extra, and it finally paid off
his church pants only fit after some extreme gut-sucking-in on Sunday
He wanted one with a tie~ so he could look like daddy.
We told him when hes old ones got to small,
we would buy him a new one, with a tie.
So he has been eating extra, and it finally paid off
his church pants only fit after some extreme gut-sucking-in on Sunday
Here is his new Church outfit.
His pants need to be hemmed,
but doesn't he look sharp!
PS~ The tie came with the shirt and is a clip on.
It is a little short, I think we will have to buy another one for him.
but doesn't he look sharp!
PS~ The tie came with the shirt and is a clip on.
It is a little short, I think we will have to buy another one for him.
*When leaving a comment please don't use our real names in order to help keep my info a little more private thank you*


5 comments:
He looks good! I love kids in Church clothes!
He looks so handsome. I'm such a sucker for little boys in grown up church clothes!
I love new church clothes (before they stain the shirts, ruin the ties, lose the shoes, and wear holes in the pants). What is this "outgrow" you speak of?
Sharp indeed.
What a handsome little blonde man you've got.
He is so suave and debonair.
Post a Comment