Most of you know by now that Dad got a promotion at work. Which of course means another move for us. It is what we have been hoping for since we moved a year ago. We are back in Utah, and so happy to be here.
Now for the bitter part of my post.
I have put off posting about this for 1 reason. I DON'T want to hear all the comments about how we need to stop moving so much. I know my family 1,000 x better then you do. I know what my kids want and need. What is right for your family, isn't right for mine. So please stop telling me that I need to stop moving. ~ Thank you
*When leaving a comment please don't use our real names in order to help keep my info a little more private thank you*
6 comments:
Cool. Love you.
He couldnt have moved a little further south? Well at least I have a better chance of seeing you now. You crack me up with that last part. That is why I like you so much you speak your mind. And I say your kids wont even notice how much you move until they are brooding teenagers and then they will only complain because it is expected of them.....soooooo when are you coming to see me and the baby? :)
yea, back in utah!
How exciting for you! We've moved around a lot, too. Hoping one day it is closer to family.
I'm so excited you guys moved back and I know your sissy is too. Don't worry what other people think! You are awesome parents! :)
I AM IN HEAVEN!! I wish everyone could be closer.
Post a Comment