Now, who among you wouldn't want to start on a long trek on "Perdition Trail" I really wish I knew how it got that name
Here is Multnomah Falls
In the picture on the bottom right you can see Benson Bridge that spans across the second of the two falls (pretty cool name for a bridge if you ask me)

Bop and Burner had so much from running up and down the trails.
Of course they also loved the ice cream they got at the end.

Burner
(I love the bottom left one)
Bop
In the bottom right he is scouting things out.
I don't know where he learned it, but it sure was cute
Top Left he is on Benson Bridge

Dad and his boys.

Dads loved all the nature and beautiful scenery.

Isn't it always this way. The one who gets carried the whole way up the mountain is the same one that falls asleep on the way down.

*When leaving a comment please don't use our real names in order to help keep my info a little more private thank you*
Here is Multnomah FallsIn the picture on the bottom right you can see Benson Bridge that spans across the second of the two falls (pretty cool name for a bridge if you ask me)

Bop and Burner had so much from running up and down the trails.
Of course they also loved the ice cream they got at the end.

Burner
(I love the bottom left one)
BopIn the bottom right he is scouting things out.
I don't know where he learned it, but it sure was cute
Top Left he is on Benson Bridge

Dad and his boys.

Dads loved all the nature and beautiful scenery.

Isn't it always this way. The one who gets carried the whole way up the mountain is the same one that falls asleep on the way down.

*When leaving a comment please don't use our real names in order to help keep my info a little more private thank you*
2 comments:
Looks like a lot of fun!
Amen, sister. Last night my friends wouldn't go out with me because they were too tired from out trip to Richmond. They were too tired?!?! I drove home so they could take naps in the car!! I was the tired one!
Sweet pics, btw. Perdition trail sounds pretty nasty, but it looks like a lovely place.
Post a Comment