Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Cruise

Dad and I were able to take a cruise, the best part about it was that we didn't have to pay for it.

As many of you know, Dad's December work schedule is insane. He works open to close, at the Jewelry store, 7 days a week. Starting on black Friday and ending Christmas Eve. As a Thank you for all that hard work, they take all the management on a cruise every September.

We took a 4 day cruise on the Carnival Paradise.
Our rooms were 3x larger then what I expected. That doesn't mean they were big, it only means that they had a floor to walk on, and the toilet wasn't in the shower.


LA and the Queen Mary.
Catalina Island


Ensenada Mexico

Day at sea.
I give Dad a hard time for laying out in the sun while dressed from head to toe, but the truth is, I wasn't much better. But at least I took my shoes off. That makes it better, right!?

Our towel animals.
I still can't figure out what the one in the bottom corner is supposed to be.

I had a lot of fun, but I missed my two little guys.
They were having fun, and getting spoiled at Grandma and Grandpa FarAway's house.

(Sorry about the pic, Burner did not want his picture take)
Thank you to Grandma and Grandpa for watching the kids so that we didn't have to worry about them while we were gone.

1 comment:

Shay, Chelsea and Jonas Allen said...

It sounds fun! Maybe I will be posting my own cruise blog next year. It could happen, right?