Friday, October 1, 2010

Fall Carnival

I remember only two things from elementary school. First is the fall carnival each year. Second is the dance festival at the end of each year. I am sure there were somethings in between the two activities, like math, english, science and so on, but I don't remember those.

Anyways, when Bop came home with a flier for the carnival, I got super excited.

The snow-cones!
Note to self for next year, don't start with snow cones, it makes for blue faces in all the fallowing pictures.

The dunk booth!
If you can't tell, that is Bampa in the dunk booth, and Bop dunking him!

The cake walk is awesome!
I mean who wouldn't want to get a cupcake just for walking in a circle? Seriously, it is a genius game.
Colored hair spray!
I do miss the days when I could have streaks of color in my hair and it was cool instead of,
"hehehe look at that old lady with colored hair, she is way to old to do that"


The train!
Okay, so this is a little lot boring to me, but it is worth it to see the kids smile.


Misc games!
You remember the games that only cost one ticket and you win some cheap plastic toy that is worth about 1 penny. Yeah, those games are awesome!

Balloon animals!
Burner is so stinkin' cute with his frog. Yes it is a frog, at least that is what the lady said it was.

The cotton candy!

I am pretty sure the best part of any carnival or fair has to be the cotton candy. And yes, I totally stole some of theirs.


1 comment:

Summer & Rich said...

I looks like so much fun. I love how happy the boys were doing the same things that we had at our carnivals.