Recently we got to go to A Night Out With Cops event.
They handed out a lot of free things like stickers, pens, and key chains, but my favorite was the tattoos.
The boys got to check out a real SWAT vehicle. The loved looking through the periscope.

I couldn't get them to stop wiggling in order to take a picture,
while they hung out in the Mobile Command Center.
The Police Dogs showed off their skills.

I think the funnest part for all the kids was the bounce house they had set up to play on.

They handed out a lot of free things like stickers, pens, and key chains, but my favorite was the tattoos.
The boys got to check out a real SWAT vehicle. The loved looking through the periscope.
I couldn't get them to stop wiggling in order to take a picture,
while they hung out in the Mobile Command Center.
The Police Dogs showed off their skills.
I think the funnest part for all the kids was the bounce house they had set up to play on.

2 comments:
You guys do the funnest things! I'm always a little jealous, even though I know they wouldn't let me into the bounce house.
That is awesome. Those tattoos rock.
Post a Comment