This one is Spencer Brownie. He is Bops favorite.
(The light colored one is Spirit, and not pictured is Horsey I Love you)
Burner loves to go see the horses, but he prefers to stay back and not pet them. I think this is as close as he will get before he cries.

...and then there is Aunt Pig.
She will cringe and run at the sight of bare feet.
She thinks they are so disgusting.
But she has no problem kissing a horse.
(In case you wondering how Burner got so close with out crying in this pic, he was crying and trying to get down)
(The light colored one is Spirit, and not pictured is Horsey I Love you)Burner loves to go see the horses, but he prefers to stay back and not pet them. I think this is as close as he will get before he cries.

...and then there is Aunt Pig.
She will cringe and run at the sight of bare feet.
She thinks they are so disgusting.
But she has no problem kissing a horse.
(In case you wondering how Burner got so close with out crying in this pic, he was crying and trying to get down)*When leaving a comment please don't use our real names in order to help keep my info a little more private thank you*
2 comments:
Did the horse turn into a prince? Sure is fun to have horses and Aunt Piggy around.
Horsey I Love You may be the best horse name I've ever heard, although Spencer Brownie comes pretty close. Man, I wish I didn't live in the city. Where are my horses?
Post a Comment