After bringing 5 crazy kids to McDonalds I can't help but wonder, did my parents not take us out to eat when I was younger because of the money factor, or more likely because they had 6 crazy kids.
How quick you forget. We took you guys out to eat. I remember this all you can eat place. (not Chuck=A-Rama) Scott ate and ate and ate. Just before we left he threw up all over. The waitress had been a crumby one so we didn't even try to clean it up. I guess Scott left the tip. We took you lots of places.
2 comments:
How quick you forget. We took you guys out to eat. I remember this all you can eat place. (not Chuck=A-Rama) Scott ate and ate and ate. Just before we left he threw up all over. The waitress had been a crumby one so we didn't even try to clean it up. I guess Scott left the tip. We took you lots of places.
Awww jealous!! We miss you guys, Bampa included!!
Post a Comment