We were lucky enough to spend Easter with Dad's Family up north.
The boys love being with their cousins.

The kids loved coloring the eggs. Burner just loved coloring himself blue, and his shirt green.

They were so exited to dig into their baskets Easter morning.
I was glad they waited for me to take a picture first.
Then off for the egg hunt.

The kids got bubbles in their baskets.
I was glad it was warm enough to go out and play with them.
Mmmm delicious dinner of prime rib.
Now this is what you call service!
Getting your shoes shined (for free) while you sleep!
On our way home we stopped by Mema's and colored some ceramic eggs.
Burner colored his hands blue, again!
The boys love being with their cousins.

The kids loved coloring the eggs. Burner just loved coloring himself blue, and his shirt green.

They were so exited to dig into their baskets Easter morning.
I was glad they waited for me to take a picture first.
Then off for the egg hunt.
The kids got bubbles in their baskets.
I was glad it was warm enough to go out and play with them.
Mmmm delicious dinner of prime rib.
Now this is what you call service!Getting your shoes shined (for free) while you sleep!
On our way home we stopped by Mema's and colored some ceramic eggs.Burner colored his hands blue, again!

*When leaving a comment please don't use our real names in order to help keep my info a little more private thank you*
No comments:
Post a Comment