We had a blast. Here are some of the highlights.
We stayed in a hotel, the boys all wanted to sleep on the chairs instead of the beds. Burner won the chairs the first night, and Bop and Orange wanted to share the second night (Orange changed his mind and slept next to Bampa)

Normally we stay with these 2 goof balls, and their kids.

We Went to a new park, that everyone loved.
These chairs are ones you sit in and spin real fast
Burner, and Orange liked to exploreRight before we left the park I captured this picture of Bampa and 3 of his 5 grandsons.
Before we headed back home, we decided to take a quick trip to the red rocks and have a picnic, then climb a little. Poor Bampa was in his dress cloths from his meetings, but he was a good sport and climbed right along with us.
Bop, Orange, and Burner just looking cute.

Orange kept doing silly smiles when I asked him to smile, so I said, do the smile you do when you see your mommy, and he puckered up. I thought it was so cute.
Here they are at the top of a big rock looking out at the view of St. George.


After climbing the rock wall at the park, Bop REALLY BADLY wanted to climb the natural rock walls here. I told him we would have to wait until Uncle G could come down with some climbing equipment and help him out.
*When leaving a comment please don't use our real names in order to help keep my info a little more private thank you*


1 comment:
I cant believe you let him climb in flip flops! UGH you disgust me!! ;)
Post a Comment