Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Happy 5th Birthday

Happy 5th Birthday Bop

A little about Bop.

He is a builder. It doesn't matter if he is playing with cars, trains, or even coloring, He is building with those items, or drawing what he is going to build.

At least several times a week he builds a house, fort, tent, club house, apartment, or something along those lines. He grabs items through out the house, (blankets, pillows, boxes, boards, ladders, basically anything he can find) picks a room and just starts building. When he is finished, he takes every one on a tour. He shows you, your room, the kitchen, the bathroom, the basement, and so on.


Bop is a cleaner.

Bop actually cleans for fun. No, I am not kidding. He has his set jobs of silverware, cleaning the stairs, and keeping his room cleaned. I make him do those before he gets to clean other stuff, but most of the time, he finishes those jobs and then has a list of other things he wants to do. He loves to clean the walls, the bathrooms, vacuum, clean the kitchen counters, etc. I really could keep going on and on about how much he enjoys cleaning.

He is a loving kid and a goof ball rolled up into one

He loves to give people affection, (a kiss or hug) and then tickle them.

He will randomly tell me " I love you mom," and while I am thinking how sweet he is he will add " your a crazy nut, ha ha ha ha"

He is a Negotiator.

If you give him an option between A and B, I guarantee he can find a way to make both work.

I told him he could choose between having money go to a bunk bed, or money go towards a birthday party with friends. His answer to me. "I want the bunk bed, then I will just invite my friends over to play on it"

I will tell him he can have one treat, a kitkat or cookies at the store. He says "I'll take the kitkat" then he will go over and tell Burner, " You get the cookies, and we can share"

His bed time is at 8, but if he takes a nap then he gets to watch a movie in bed. His solution to not taking a nap, but getting the movie is just to go to bed at 7 then he gets to watch a movie in bed.






Those are just a few of the wonderful things that make Bop so special to us. We love you so much Bop, and we are so happy to have you in our family.


*When leaving a comment please don't use our real names in order to help keep my info a little more private thank you*

5 comments:

Gina said...

Happy Birthday, Bop! You are so handsome!

Kim and Ken Carlile said...

Great pictures! Happy Birthday.

Steven, Kimberly and Gavin said...

how it was just yesterday... happy birthday

Steven, Kimberly and Gavin said...

how it was just yesterday... happy birthday

Rhonda said...

Happy birthday Bop. He really does like to clean! I love you so much.