The kids love to play at the erosion table ( at The Dinosaur Museum)

Bop and "Orange" will spend the whole time pushing the sand around and forcing the water to flow the way they want it to go.

Burner puts his hands in the sand...

.. then runs and washes his hands...

...then drys them, and then starts all over again.

I know the kids love to play at the table, but I think Uncle W likes it more.

Bop and "Orange" will spend the whole time pushing the sand around and forcing the water to flow the way they want it to go.

Burner puts his hands in the sand...

.. then runs and washes his hands...

...then drys them, and then starts all over again.

I know the kids love to play at the table, but I think Uncle W likes it more.

*When leaving a comment please don't use our real names in order to help keep my info a little more private thank you*
1 comment:
What a fun day. Uncle W looks like he is really enjoying himself.
Post a Comment