I guess I should explain the couch thing a little further.
We have had a couch our whole marriage, we just haven't had one since we moved here (for 7 months). So it isn't quit as bad as it seems.
For what we sat on, we have a cushioned rocking chair for one person and the rest get to choose between a kitchen chair or the floor. Really we were nice enough to let people choose. We are super nice that way.
We never pushed to get a couch because we don't have a lot of guests over and our living room isn't designed for a couch really.
So now you know we are only partly strange for not having a couch to sit on for the past 7 months.
*When leaving a comment please don't use our real names in order to help keep my info a little more private thank you*
1 comment:
I think that our parents visiting has forced us to fork out the money to make something more pleasant for their stay.
silly parents. The things they make us do.
Post a Comment