Monday, January 25, 2010

St George part 2

We have so much fun ever time we visit St. George.
We lived there for about 18 months ( a record for us) and made good friends that we miss so much.

Here are a few of my favorite pics from the trip.

Ryan and Burner were playing in the bathtub and I said, "Oh stay there so I can get a picture of you" when I came back, Jess had jumped in also. I guess she really wanted to be a part of the pic.
Ryan, Burner, and Jessie.


Bop, and Cassie were sliding down the slide together holding hands. I snapped the picture a little late to see the hand holding part.

I think Bop likes St. George because he has his pick of the girls down there.
Jessie, Annabelle, Bop, and Cassie


I love this picture for 2 reasons.
1. Burner is pulling Rozalynn towards him. Its like he is telling Ryan "Shes mine buddy"
2. These babies were born just weeks apart from each other. It reminds me of when the mommies were all pregnant together.
Ryan, Rozelynn, and Burner


These next pics, are all pretty much the same. I put the kids on the bed and then would yell out what I wanted them to do. They all did pretty good at fallowing directions.

"Smile"
Burner, Bop, Cassie, Ryan, and Jessie

"Sing"

"Stick out your tongue"

"Touch your head"

"Touch your friends head"

"Jump"

Unfortunately we didn't get to see all the friends, but I am sure we will be back down there soon.

Thanks to Heather for inviting us, feeding us, and letting us stay at your house!


*When leaving a comment please don't use our real names in order to help keep my info a little more private thank you*

1 comment:

mama cow said...

oh oh a shout out! We LOVE having you guys come visit. It was a really fun weekend I am hoping to make it up in March!!